Full Time / In house - East Vancouver
Landyachtz is looking for a Sales Coordinator. If you love skateboarding and cycling and believe these activities improve people's lives, then Landyachtz is the right place for you.
We work in a relaxed but driven, goal oriented environment where we expect the most of everyone in the company. Our company culture is built around innovative product design that enriches out active lifestyles.
The role of Sales Coordinator is to facilitate & support the sales team activities to maximize their performance for the solid long-lasting development of the company. This will involve working closely with multiple departments including Sales, Operations & Accounting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to both inside and external sales reps
- Process sales orders
- Manage the order book and prioritize shipments
- Coordinate and communicate information on new product releases and inventory updates
- Review sales reports identifying areas for improvement and potential lead generation
- Generate and maintain pricelists and other relevant sales documents
- Customer service
- Assist in generating sales reports as required
- Minimum of 2 years' previous experience in an administrative role and/or sales environment
- Intermediate computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in using any ERP software and B2B platforms is a plus
- Ability to work as a team but also comfortable working independently
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Fluency in French would be an added bonus.
- You will need to be approachable, positive and enthusiastic
- Great customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Previous experience in the same or similar industry would be an asset
- The ability to multi-task and to continually work with many interruptions is essential
Think you'd be a great fit?
Be sure to include:
- A Cover letter telling us why you'd be a great fit
- Your Resume
- Contact information (email and phone number)
Thank you for your interest!