At Landyachtz we believe in the boards we make and stand behind our product. If you feel you have a potential warranty in your hands keep reading.
Our decks are covered under a 1 year manufacturers warranty against manufacturer defects. Normal wear is expected so here is a breakdown of what is not covered:
What is NOT a manufacturer defect and not covered by Landyachtz:
- Nose and tail damage due to impact (trust us, we can tell, we've been skating for decades)
- Rail damage from impact (if you throw wood or bamboo against concrete the concrete WILL win...its not rocket science)
- Boards that have been run over by a car (although it sucks a lot, it happens, hunt the reckless driver down and insist that they replace your board)
- Scratches and minor chips (remember it is a skateboard and should look well used)
- Snapped or cracked boards due to impact (although early grabs, tigerclaws and jumps may be ridiculously fun, they do compromise your board. Air at your own risk and land with your feet in the right spot.)
If you have gone through the above items and feel that your board is covered under warranty then we want to hear from you.
- When and where did you purchase the board, please include a copy (photo will do) of your proof of purchase
- Provide pictures of the issue. We need a full shot of both the top and bottom of the board as well as detailed, in focus pictures of the damaged area
- Include your contact info with the photos. Ie, Name, address, phone number etc
- Any other background info on the board. Such as a description of the damage and when you noticed it.
Please allow 3 - 5 business days for us to look at your warranty claim and get in contact with you. In the end we want you to be back on a quality board as soon as possible.
If after reading the above you believe that your gear should be covered and can provide proof of purchase, fill out the form below.
Please fill out the form below to apply for warranty support.
ALL fields are required